Sean C. Domnick, Esq. Elected Vice President of American Association for Justice
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. (July 15, 2021) – Sean C. Domnick, Esq., Shareholder at Domnick Cunningham & Yaffa, was elected Vice President of the American Association for Justice (AAJ) on Tuesday, July 14, 2021. In his candidacy statement Mr. Domnick wrote, “Since I became an officer, I have aspired daily to fulfill a promise to work as hard as my fellow officers and the dedicated members of the AAJ staff to truly make an impact.” Mr. Domnick has been a member of AAJ Board of Governors since 2007 and his leadership has been recognized with multiple awards for Distinguished Service including the Wiedemann & Wysocki Award in 2019.
The American Association for Justice (AAJ) is a national organization whose mission is to support the work of trial attorneys by protecting the right to a trial by jury. Access to a jury trial ensures that any person who is injured by the misconduct or negligence of others has the opportunity to obtain justice in the United States. The AAJ defends this right by blocking any attempts in Congress to preempt state civil justice laws, which affect civil law practices and their clients.
Here is a complete list of the 2021–2022 AAJ National Officers:
- President: Navan Ward, Jr. of Beasley, Allen, Crow, Methvin, Portis & Miles in Atlanta, GA
- President-Elect: Tad Thomas of Thomas Law Offices in Louisville, KY
- Vice President: Sean C. Domnick of Domnick Cunningham & Yaffa in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Secretary: Lori Andrus of Andrus Anderson LLP in San Francisco, CA
- Treasurer: Bruce Plaxen of Plaxen, Adler & Muncy, P.A. in Columbia, MD
- Parliamentarian: N. John Bey of Bey & Associates in Atlanta, GA
- Immediate Past President: Tobi L. Millrood of Pogust Millrood, LLC in Conshohocken, PA
Sean C. Domnick is a Board-Certified Civil Trial Lawyer. For over thirty years, he has fought for justice on behalf of victims of catastrophic injury; holding those accountable who caused harm through negligence or misconduct. His practice includes representing victims of wrongful death, medical malpractice, product liability, and nursing home abuse.