Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys in Jupiter, FL Seek Maximum Compensation For Nursing Home Negligence Clients in Palm Beach County and Throughout Florida
When we make the decision to leave our elderly loved ones under the care of a nursing home, we believe that we have left our loved ones in a safe environment. We believe that our elderly loved ones will be cared for. However, this isn’t always the case. There are instances when the elderly that reside in nursing homes suffer injuries or develop health complications as a result of neglect and abuse they have suffered at the hands of the nursing staff. If you’ve discovered that your elderly loved one is one such case, you can rely on our Jupiter nursing home negligence lawyers for help.
The elderly residents of nursing homes have the right to be protected from abuse and neglect. The team at Domnick Cunningham & Yaffa is committed to ensuring that nursing homes are held accountable for the harm caused to those under their care. We have represented many clients in nursing home abuse cases and recovered millions of dollars in compensation on their behalf. We will fight to recover full compensation and ensure that justice is served.
Contact us now to schedule a free consultation with our nursing home abuse attorneys in Jupiter, FL. We will review your case thoroughly and provide you with guidance on your rights and the options available to you. We will help you determine the best way to approach your case.
Examples of Neglect that the Jupiter Nursing Home Negligence Lawyers at Domnick Cunningham & Yaffa Can Help With
Neglect can take many forms in nursing homes. Our team of nursing home abuse attorneys in Jupiter, FL has represented victims in cases involving but not limited to:
- Improper management of medication e.g. when a staff member administers the wrong dose, misses a dose, or gives the wrong medication.
- Lack of proper care e.g. when a nursing home resident develops bedsores as a result of not being repositioned frequently enough
- Malnutrition – nursing homes have the responsibility to provide residents with healthy meals containing the right amount of nutrients. Failure to do so can result in the development of other health issues.
- Isolation e.g. when a patient is forgotten either purposely as a punishment or because the nursing home is understaffed, they suffer mental anguish from the lack of social contact.
- Dehydration – nursing homes are required to provide residents with the right amount of liquids to prevent dehydration
- Slip and falls – nursing homes are required to provide a safe environment to prevent injury to residents via slip and fall accidents.
About Jupiter, FL
Jupiter is a town located on the southeastern coast of Florida. It is located in Palm Beach County in Florida and is part of the Miami Metropolitan area. The town is famous for its natural beauty and pristine beaches. It is an outdoor enthusiast’s haven.
Nursing home negligence and abuse numbers are quite high in Florida. Reports indicate that at least 9 in 10 nursing home residents in the state have either been the victim of negligence or personally know someone that has suffered neglect in a nursing home. This means that 90 percent of the residents in nursing homes in Florida have been victims of nursing home neglect.
If you’re elderly loved one has suffered as a result of the negligence of a nursing home, contact Domnick Cunningham & Yaffa to work with our nursing home abuse attorneys in Jupiter, FL and hold the nursing home accountable.
Contact Domnick Cunningham & Yaffa to Consult with our Seasoned Jupiter Nursing Home Negligence Lawyers
Discovering that your elderly loved one has been the victim of negligence or abuse at the hands of a nursing home is devastating. You may be wondering what to do next. Start by contacting Domnick Cunningham & Yaffa to consult for free with our nursing home abuse attorneys in Jupiter, FL. Our attorneys are ready to review your case and help you determine the best approach to take.
Work with our experienced Jupiter nursing home negligence lawyers and give yourself the best chance of ensuring that justice is served. Hold those responsible for causing harm to your loved one accountable for their actions.